Flat head syndrome, or in medical terms “Positional Plagiocephaly” is a common condition that affects many newborns.
Usually, the condition corrects itself, but in some cases, an expensive, uncomfortable helmet needs to be worn for a number of months.
To prevent baby flat head syndrome, many parents turn to a specialist baby sleep position pillow.
Flat Head Pillow Confusion
When we first started reviewing flat head plagiocephaly pillows over 5 years ago, there were very few choices with Mimos being the best one on the market. Fast forward to 2021 and there are a ton of flat head pillows for sale on Amazon, making the selection process quite confusing. Many of our readers have asked us, “which one can I trust?”.
There is quite a bit of science that goes behind creating a pillow that is effective at preventing or treating baby flat head. Not to mention government regulations in different countries that test for safety factors such as:
- Harmful Substances
- Plagiocephaly Effectiveness
- European Union Safety Certification
While it’s easy to copy, counterfeit, or steal someone else’s pillow design to create your own and offer a low-cost product, it’s quite a daunting task to get the proper certifications for safety and flat head prevention effectiveness.
This is not to say that you need all of these certifications and tests to prove the pillow is effective at preventing baby flat head, it’s just reassuring that an independent third party has deemed the pillow safe to use for a baby and that it works at preventing plagiocephaly.
Our Testing Criteria
To separate the best from the rest, we are grading our pillows on the parameters listed below with a max score of 100:
- Breathability: TUV Certification, and others that test for breathability
- Harmful Substances: OEKO-TEX 100 Certification, and others that certify the pillow not just fabrics
- Plagiocephaly Effectiveness: Clinically tested with publication in medical / health journals
- Safe For Baby / Kids: European Union Safety Certification CE EN71, EU CE Class 1, and other government testing
- Patented: is the design unique enough that it was awarded a US Patent, or other country patent
- Manufacturing Certification: ISO certification such as ISO 113845, to ensure consistent manufacturing
- Doctor Designed: did a doctor design the pillow
- Doctor Approved: have any doctors recommended?
We did the research, laid out the facts, and we’ll let you decide if you agree with which pillows are the safest and best at preventing baby flat head.
What is Flat Head Syndrome?
“Flat head syndrome” refers to flat spots on one side of the back of the baby’s skull. It’s very common, and a recent study performed by Calgary’s Mount Royal University found it affects almost 50% of newborns aged 7 -12 weeks old.
The good news is, positional plagiocephaly usually corrects itself as our babies grow and develop. It is also believed to have absolutely no adverse impact on our baby’s brain development.
What Causes it?
Following the Government’s “Back to Sleep” campaign to prevent SIDS , also known as Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, many American infants developed flat heads from sleeping on their backs.
A newborn’s head is very soft and malleable. The pressure of sleeping on a firm mattress in the same spot every night can cause positional flat head. In rare cases, the condition can be hereditary as well.
When To Worry?
It’s pretty common for vaginal deliveries to cause flat head due to the pressure of the birthing canal. The baby’s head shape will look normal after 6 weeks, so flat spots after this time are worrying.
Usually, parents become concerned about flat spots when their newborn is around 2 months old. If the situation hasn’t improved by 6 months a lot of pediatricians will recommend a flat head helmet.
Can A Pillow Really Fix Flat Head Syndrome?
Flat head syndrome is something that is said to fix itself. However, many parents turn to a baby pillow to give nature a hand.
These pillows are said to help shape the baby’s skull and relieve pressure on the head and neck muscle. If you read the hundreds of product reviews online, a lot of parents see results in just a few weeks and are delighted with their baby head shape.
Some pediatricians recommend expensive baby head helmets for deformational plagiocephaly. They cost around $3,000 and are seldom covered by medical insurance.
They also have to be worn for around 23 hours a day for 3 months! So, it’s understandable that many parents give baby pillows for flat head syndrome a try first.
The ones on our list start at around $20, so they’re much less than a helmet. Pillows are also much more comfortable for our babies, too.
What Is The Best Baby Pillow To Prevent Flat Head?
*Mimos Baby Pillows are constantly out-of-stock. If that’s the case, we highly recommend the second option, the ClevaMama Baby Pillow with their special ClevaFoam for breathability and OEKO-TEX 100 Certification.
Despite many pediatricians suggesting more tummy time and advising against a pillow in the crib (in case of smothering) there’s quite a market for flat head pillows.
Many can also be used for bassinets, bouncers, car seats, “rock and play” and playtime.
You can use them for naps, but babies should be supervised at all times. The biggest danger (and our greatest fear) is an infant rolling over and suffocating themselves so they’re not recommended for unsupervised baby sleep or naps. But remember, incorporate tummy time for all of its benefits but not for flat head syndrome.
Let’s take a look at the most popular flat head pillows on the market today.
Mimos Flat Head Baby Pillow Review
- Breathability: TUV, Bureau Veritas
- Harmful Substances: OEKO TEX, CO2 Rebreathing Safe
- Effectiveness: claimed
- Safe for Baby: EN 71, CE Class 1
- Patent: No
- Manufacturing: ISO 13845
- Dr Designed: No
- Dr Approved: 1000+
Hands down, the only flathead pillow we stand behind 100% is the Mimos. They offer the only pillow that has gone thru lengthy, costly, and exhausting global regulatory and safety certifications. They also use different sizes depending on the circumference of your baby’s head.
The Mimos Pillows are handmade in Spain and are an ISO 13485 registered manufacturer (Quality Management System for Medical Device). As such, they are frequently out of stock on Amazon, but in our opinion are worth the wait. If that isn’t an option, see our #2 Best Value below.
100% Breathable & Certified Safe
The design and material quality of this pillow put it in a class above its competitors. It’s 100% breathable, meaning it’s a lot safer for infants to use.
The Mimos pillow has actually been awarded a TUV certification for safe air flow and anti-suffocation.
You can smother yourself with the pillow and still be able to breathe through the pillow’s material. This is what many parents do after receiving the pillow, so you can instantly put your fears to rest.
94% of the pillow’s volume is air, which makes it easier for infants to breathe. All the material is made from expensive 3D spacer fabric, so it’s also very soft and gentle for a baby’s skin.
Redistributes Pressure on Baby’s Head
The main cause of Flat Head Syndrome is a baby’s head repeatedly laying on the same spot on a hard mattress. The Mimos pillow provides 400% more surface pressure than a regular mattress, spreading out the pressure from one spot on the cranium to a much wider area. This makes the pillow incredibly effective at plagiocephaly prevention.
180-Degree Free Head Movement
The Mimos pillow allows 180 degrees free head and neck movement. This means your little one’s neck muscles will develop symmetrically and helps prevent the risk of both flat head syndrome and torticollis (a stiff neck that remains in the same position).
Is It Worth It?
Yes! While the pillow seems expensive for well…. “just a pillow”, consider it as one of those baby safety items such as a car seat, crib, exersaucer, or other item.
The Mimos Pillow was designed by doctors, physiotherapists, and neurosurgeons to reduce the pressure under the head. The ingenious design allows the head to grow normally to its natural shape.
When To Buy One?
A flat head pillow is a mainly a preventative device. The best results are experienced when it is used from the very first day of life. And especially before the baby hits 6 months of age.
Appropriate Sizes for Development Stages
One of the main things that sets the Mimos pillows apart is they are not “One Size fits all”. There’s a variety of sizes to suit your newborn’s size, activities, and development.
Mimos has changed their pillow sizing, so if you were shopping a while ago, you should refresh your size requirements. They had 5 sizes before (L, XL, XXL, XXXL, and P). The most popular model was the size XL, but now it’s been renamed the size S. They now only have 4 sizes and they revised their model naming as below:
Mimos Pillow XS (premature or head circumference less than 36cm)
Mimos Pillow S (newborn to 6 mos, head circumference 36cm – 46cm)
Mimos Pillow M (6 – 18 mos, head circumference 42cm – 49cm)
Mimos Pillow L (18 mos +, head circumference greater than 49cm)
Mimos Pillow P (ONLY for carseat or stroller, one size fits all)
What Size Mimos Pillow For My Baby?
Most babies can be sized for a Mimos pillow based on age. For those that want a little more certainty, a seamstress tape measure is a good approximation. And if you really want to be precise, you can buy the Mimos Craniometer Below is a video by Mimos on selecting the right Mimos pillow size for your baby.
Very Hygenic & Easy to Clean
The Mimos Baby Pillow is anti-allergic, ant-static and dust mite and fungi resistant. The pillow machine washes and dries throughout in no time at all.
You have to pay extra for the pillow cover, which is annoying. However, the cover makes the pillow feel smoother and softer. It also keeps things hygienic, and you won’t need to wash the pillow itself as much.
What Makes It So Special?
- Effectiveness: 400% less pressure for the prevention and treatment of mild positional plagiocephaly
- Safety: The Mimos pillow is 100% breathable with 94% of the pillow made up of air. It is made with a very special foam that is 100% Oeketex certified spacer fabric.
- Cooling: There is often concern the pillow could become hot like a typical memory foam pillow. That is not the case with this wonderful pillow. It does a great job at preventing moisture and heat build-up with excellent airflow.
- Hygiene: The Mimos pillow is anti-static, anti-allergenic, and resistant to fungus and mites.
In addition, the Mimos pillow is the only medical pillow with certifications from:
- Airflow Safety – Anti Suffocation TUV Certification
- European Safety Certification EN71-1 “Safe for children 0-3years”
- Textile Safety Certification – Okotex Class 100 Safe for Babies
- CE Mark Certification
Value for Money?
If you compare the Mimos Baby pillow to its competitor’s then it’s hard to make a case for it being worth more than $100. However, when you consider that a flat head helmet is around $3,000 – $4,000 it doesn’t seem so expensive.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How best care for the Mimos pillow? We recommended turning the Mimos pillow over daily to prolong its life and keep it in the best shape
- Can you wash Mimos pillow? The Mimos pillow is machine washable. Follow the directions on the label.
- How to use Mimos pillow? The Mimos pillow is nearly round, with one skinny end. That skinny end goes underneath the baby’s neck. And it’s recommended to always put the baby on it’s back.
There are several other pillow options below at different price points to consider.
Or you can speak with your pediatrician about the baby sleep position method where parents periodically counter-rotate and reposition their baby’s head.
We think this is the best pillow on the market for flat head syndrome, a good night’s sleep, and give it our 100% endorsement.
- Proven effective, scientifically verified airflow safe
- Special designed weight distribution baby pillow.
- TUV Certification – 3D breathable Air-spacer fabric.
- Distribute pressure on baby’s skull- 4x less pressure compare to on the hard-flat surface mattress
- Use in crib, pram, push chair, stroller or bouncer.
- Machine washable, Chemical and Dust-mite free.
ClevaMama Foam Baby Pillow
- Breathability: No certifications
- Harmful Substances: OEKO TEX
- Effectiveness: Trinity College of Dublin tested for effectiveness
- Safe for Baby: No certifications
- Patent: No
- Manufacturing: No certifications
- Dr Designed: No
- Dr Approved: No
The only other pillow on this list that has OEKO TEX certification for harmful substances. Knowing your baby isn’t being exposed to harmful chemicals, irritants, or other junk, is very reassuring. The fact ClevaMama went thru the trouble to get this certification for their ClevaFoam shows there a company that is serious about their products.
The ClevaMama Foam Baby pillow is the only pillow scientifically proven to reduce the pressure on the back of your baby’s head by 50% and increase support by 80%, to help prevent deformational Plagiocephaly, also known as Flat Head Syndrome.
It has great results allowing the baby’s natural shape of the head to develop naturally.
Unlike standard memory foam commonly used in pillows, ClevaMama engineered a custom foam for babies called ClevaFoam®. Designed with safety in mind, ClevaFoam® is lightweight and breathable with reduced heat retention, making it suitable for use with babies.
Hypo-Allergenic and Toxic Free
All the material is Oeko-Tex 100 certified for use with babies.
Manufactured using fabrics and foams that are hypo-allergenic, PH balanced and toxin free makes the baby flat head pillow suitable for use with babies who suffer from asthma and allergies. The AirFlow™ fabric draws away moisture and increases airflow.
The pillow’s material is incredibly soft and gentle. A lot of parents have praised it for being very well made, the perfect size, and the best investment in baby gear they have made. It’s suitable for babies aged 0 – 12 months old.
While it doesn’t look like the other baby pillows with a hole or depression to cradle the baby’s head, its ClevaFoam has been university tested to show it’s been scientifically proven to reduce pressure on the back of your baby’s head by 50% and to increase support by 80%. Science is fact, not appearances.
The pillow comes with a cover that is both removable and machine-washable. Extremely helpful for those babies that drool in their sleep. A great idea one reader mentioned was buying the pillow and a ClevaMama replacement pillow cover at the same time. They come in both pink and blue. That way you always have a clean one handy.
Many moms find buying 2 pillows super convenient, leaving one in the crib and letting the other one be “portable” for use in the living room or away at grandma’s house. Let baby get a good night’s sleep anywhere!
The pillow itself can be washed gently by hand using a mild detergent. Squeeze excess water from the pillow and allow to dry flat.
For the price, the ClevaMama Foam Baby Pillow is surely one of the best baby flat head pillows for the money.
WelLifes Baby Pillow for Flat Head Syndrome
- Breathability: No certifications
- Harmful Substances: GOTS (Global Textile Standard) and OE100 (Organic Exchange Standard) organic farming certification
- Effectiveness: No certifications
- Safe for Baby: No certifications
- Patent: US D876127
- Manufacturing: No certifications
- Dr Designed: claimed
- Dr Approved: 1+
The only flat head pillow we know of with a US Patent. It looks like a pillow with a depressed hole in the center, but evidently the US Govt thinks there’s something special about it!
There are 2 very popular sku”s for this exact same pillow. We believe they are the exact same item. We just wanted you to be aware in case one is sold out, the other SKU may be available. They are listed below:
The WelLifes Baby Pillow is a very cute infant pillow which can be used from newborn to around 6 -months.
The pillow uses a weight distribution function to help prevent flat-head syndrome. While WelLifes doesn’t claim it can fix a baby that already has a flat head, parents have reported it has helped and sometimes fixed their child’s flat spot.
For Floors & Cribs
This organic cotton pillow was designed to be used for floors and in cribs. It must be mentioned (again!) that it is not recommended to use it unattended. That is, you should use it during the daytime when you can keep an eye on your little one.
Organic & Hypoallergenic
The cover of this infant pillow is made out of 100% organic cotton. The filling is made from hypoallergenic polyester in consideration for an infant’s sensitive skin.
There are no bleaches or dyes. They also have extremely high quality. They are handmade showcasing meticulous stitching and finishing. This is not a low-quality, mass-produced pillow.
What Age Can Use It?
WelLifes doesn’t specifically state the age range for this pillow, it’s commonly been reported that up to 1 years seems to be an average age.
WelLifes says that this product can be machine washed, but they advise hand washing is better.
The WelLifes baby pillow acquired the organic international certification known as GOTS (Global Textile Standard). They’ve also earned OE100 certification (Organic Exchange Standard) organic farming certification. The use only certified organic cotton fabric, grown using sustainable farming practices that maintain and replenish soil fertility without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and fertilizers.
Click here to find out the latest price on Amazon.
The information on this website is informative and comes from our own experience as parents, from manufacturers’ websites, discussions with other parents, and other mediums.
This information should never replace the advice of a certified medical doctor. Talk to your pediatrician or see a child neurosurgeon if you think your child may have plagiocephaly, brachycephaly, or some other cranial deformity.
- SUPER SOFT organic cotton fabric textile cover developed by our own technology will surely complete a downy and snug bedding for your baby in all seasons thanks to its unique soft and warm touch and raising effect. This baby pillow is very hygienic as it has very smooth surface so that dust or baby hair doesn’t stick to the surface.
- Acquired the organic international certification such as GOTS (Global Textile Standard) and OE100 (Organic Exchange Standard) organic farming certification. Use only certified organic cotton fabric, grown using sustainable farming practices that maintain and replenish soil fertility without the use of toxic and fertilizers.
- Measures approximately Width 16 X Height 9 inches
- Cute baby pillow with a concave center for flat head prevention. 100% Hypoallergenic polyester filling.
- 100% RISK-FREE GUARANTEE – We want to ensure you are getting the best value possible. We are committed to your satisfaction. We hope you are happy with your purchase. When you click the Add to cart button, you have our promise that you’ll be satisfied or well send you a prompt refund. No questions asked!
Babymoov Lovenest Pediatrician Designed Pillow to Prevent Infant Flat Head
- Breathability: No certifications
- Harmful Substances: No certifications
- Effectiveness: No certifications
- Safe for Baby: No certifications
- Patent: claimed
- Manufacturing: No certifications
- Dr Designed: Dr Manual Maidenberg
- Dr Approved: 1+
The fourth most reputable flat head pillow we know of. We’d feel very comfortable using this pillow with for our baby.
This is a beautifully designed flat head pillow. So beautiful, it appears to have several others that look identical in design to it. These are all super popular on Amazon. We can’t attest to the safety or effectiveness of these other pillows, so we’ll put them side-by-side and let you be the judge.
|Babymoov Lovenest Baby Head Support|
The original since 2005: Created by well-known pediatrician Dr. Manuel Maidenberg
|Check On Amazon|
|Bebo Beba Newborn Baby Head Shaping Pillow||Check On Amazon|
|Babebay Baby Flat Head Pillow Plagiocephaly||Check On Amazon|
|Babebay Baby Head Shaping Pillow Plagiocephaly||Check On Amazon|
Super Popular Flat Head Baby Pillows But Not Our Top 5
BabyMoon Pod – For Head Support & Neck Support
It’s also great for when your little one is playing on their back. It provides great neck support when used with a car seat so you do get a number of different uses from the pillow.
Effective for Flat Head
Many parents have reported using the BabyMoon pillow at around 2 months old to around 6 months old with great results.
At 2 months, the Babymoon pillow is not too bulky and is comfortable for the baby. The BabyMoon also has a special opening, allowing the baby to lay down easily and not be in contact with a firm surface. The fabric of the baby flat head pillow is very soft and comfortable, too.
To prevent sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS), doctors recommend that babies sleep on their backs. But that has led to more baby flat head issue’s. A great plagiocephaly pillow can help prevent flat head syndrome and also prevent a stiff neck, also called torticollis.
Easy to Wash
What I really like about this pillow is that it’s made in the USA and it’s very easy to machine wash. The Babymoon’s low price also makes it cheaper than many other comparable designs.
- For prevention of Flat Head Syndrome 0-6 months; neck support 6-12 months
- Can be used laying down, in car seat, swing, bouncer, stroller
- Product Dimensions: 25 x 25 x 7.6 cm; Sizing is adjustable.
- Machine washable; cover is 100% mink soft polyester
- Made in the USA
Boppy Noggin Nest Baby Pillow Review
The Noggin Nest can be used from about 3 weeks old up to 6 months and is ideal for bassinets, baby bouncers, car seats, baby swings and under baby gyms.
As with most flat head pillows, it’s not recommended for crib time.
Designed to Relieve Pressure
The Boppy Noggin Nest has a specially designed cut-out that elevates and cradles a baby’s head whilst providing a lot of support. This eases the pressure that a firm baby mattress places on a developing baby’s head.
Lots of Side Padding
The Noggin Nest has a lot of side padding so it’s supportive and comfortable for your baby. The side padding helps keep the baby’s head stay centered and protected, too.
Great with Car Seats
Many parents have been using the Noggin Nest with their car seats. They have found that it provides more support than the very small pillows that come included with most car seats.
There are also two slits with velcro tabs that can attach to car seat straps. This ensures the baby’s head is safe and secure and will not bounce around.
Parents Love It!
The Noggin Nest is one of the top-rated baby pillows on the market today. Its low price allows you to give it a try without too much worry.
- Unique, patented cut-out design relieves pressure while keeping baby’s head safely cradled
- Simple to install in any stroller, bouncer, or swing. Machine washable for easy care because little messes happen.
- Works with 3 and 5 point harness systems
- For use from ages 0-4 months
Babebay Baby Head Shaping Pillow Plagiocephaly
Babebay makes a ton of flat head baby pillows, and this one is a popular model for them. It’s got a lot of positive reviews and appears to be well liked.
While the breathability hasn’t been tested, other parents have felt fine using it on their baby. Some have put a breathable cover over the pillow for increased confidence.
As far as effectiveness goes, it appears to help with flat head, although there are no independent certifications or case studies proving it. Let’s call it “field study” that others have testified to its effectiveness.
- Prevent Flat Head: Pediatric recommend that newborn babies sleep in a 3d curved pillow to help shape a good head shape and improve the flat head.Babebay baby pillows are fully scientifically designed and are good friends for your baby’s sleep.
- Head & Neck Support: Babebay baby pillows feature top grade slow-rebound soft memory foam mix curved hollow design to ensure comfort while effectively shaping the head shape, supporting the head, reducing the pressure on the neck and spine.
- Breathable Fabric: All our cotton fabric cover was certified by the USA to protect your baby’s delicate skin.Let your baby feel as comfortable as sleeping in his parents’ arms.
- Fits Anywhere: The newborn essentials for baby shower gift must have. Efficient design is simple to insert in any stroller,rock n play,baby bouncer,rocker,skull crib bedding,cradled, car seat or swing. Recommended to use baby sleep positioner together.
Hidetex Baby Pillow to Prevent Flat Head Syndrome
Hidetex baby pillow is one of the most reviewed flat head pillows on Amazon.
It’s made of memory foam and appears to be effective at fixing baby flat head.
While we’re not huge fans of memory foam for a baby pillow due to our concern of breathability. To their credit, it does come with what they say is a breathable cover, so this should be helpful in this area. Unfortunately, the cover isn’t removable, so to wash it you’ll have to wash the entire pillow with cover.
There are several testimonials on it fixing their baby head flat spots. While that’s not clinical proof, it is third party independent proof, which should carry some weight.
- Prevent Flat Head Syndrome: Unique design for baby, soft and comfortable to use. The concave center in the middle is great for keeping your little one’s head straight. Can be uniformly dispersed the pressure of the baby’s head, protects the baby’s neck and shapes a perfect head form
- Organic Cotton Fabric: Breathable sequential 3D-air mesh construction keeps cool air in the summer and warm air in the winter. 100% Organic Cotton fabric bonded with sponge and it reinforce a sense of durability and cushioning. Memory Foam with breathable design, sweating and night crying will be improved, baby can sleep comfortably always
- VISCOELASTIC MEMORY FOAM: Unlike other newborn baby pillows, this memory foam baby pillow is made of high quality memory foam which is both organic and breathable. The pillow is made of material that has undergone extensive lab testing to ensure it moulds perfectly to your baby’s head, guaranteeing long lasting comfort for your newborn baby.
- Easy to Use & Perfect Gift: For use in cot, rocking, Prams, Pushchairs, Strollers. Suitable for babies 0-12 months. Correct and adjust the baby’s sleeping posture that both moms and babies will love! Give your friends and family Peace of Mind. Knowing that their new bundle of joy will keep a nice round head through the fragile newborn and infant stages.
AtoBaby Flat Head Baby Pillow
AtoBaby is another very popular flat head baby pillow on Amazon. It’s also made of top-grade slow rebound memory foam.
It doesn’t come with a pillow cover, so to clean it you must throw the entire pillow into the wash. It washes well and doesn’t take long to dry.
It’s inexpensive and worth a try. But remember to think about the safety and breathability.
- 100% Cotton
- Recommended by pediatrician: designed the 3D hollow baby pillows to protect of the head and support neck scientifically.
- Fabric Breathable: sequential 3D-air mesh construction keeps cool air in the summer and warm air in the winter. 100% Organic Cotton fabric bonded with sponge and it reinforce a sense of durability and cushioning. All our cotton fabric cover was certified by USA.
- AtoBaby baby pillows feature top grade slow-rebound soft memory foam mix curved hollow design to ensure comfort while effectively shaping the head shape, supporting the head, reducing the pressure on the neck and spine.
- Atobaby baby pillow is designed to cradle your infants head in the perfect sleeping position, allowing unobstructed breathing for a deep revitalizing sleep
- This pillow is easy to use and can help correct the baby’s head position in various locations such as a properly positioned crib, bed, car seat, stroller, and baby’s head.
Overall, after looking at hundreds of baby pillows that claim to be flat head pillows, the only ones we’d seriously consider are the 3 award winners at the top of the article.
We recommend anyone reading this article to follow 2 guiding principles:
First: Safety. To us, this means breathability. Please, make sure the pillow has some sort of testimonial to their breathability standards and do your homework.
Second: Effectiveness. Other than the manufacturer, is there an independent party certifying or recommending that the pillow is effective at Plagiocephaly? While most of these pillows are affordable, it may not be that big of a concern in wasted money if the one you chose wasn’t effective. But still, do your homework.
We’ve also listed them below so you don’t have to scroll all the way up to the top to find them.
Disclaimer: We’re not medical professionals or have any sort of accreditations to attest to the safety or effectiveness of these products. We’re just parent’s sharing our opinion. This is meant to be a guide to choosing the best baby flat head pillow, not a recommendation to use one nor the safety of them. Use them at your own risk and we recommend you consult a medical professional before using one of these pillows.